Wednesday, June 11

3 -Day of boredom Plus Slim Project Starts

Dear all,

Today is the third day of nothingness in the working environment. I am starting to smell some rotting smell and mushroom culturing happening around me. All the drives related to my job is DOWN. I feeling useless. Anyway, I am occupying myself by editing my blog. How is my blog ? Good or bad. please comment on my blog. So, that I can make amendments.

Anyway, I am starting my a 3 month diet plan which I called it "Slim Project". Sweat. Diet plan? Why? Because I will need to go Hong Kong to take wedding photos. So now, I am eating the meal replacement called
GNC Lean Shake™ - Chocolate 1.7 lbs. Today is the first day that I drank it. Taste so-so and weird. No choice. So, today is day one of "Slim Project". I really need to encouragement and support. In moral support? In product support ? In monetary support? Or All in one ?.....

More to come later....
Ta Ta.

No comments: