Monday, June 2

Exhausting Weekend


Dear all,


Hell yes, I have been missing for a long time. A very long time but
I am back but dont know until when. I am busy. Yes , busy and lazy. I
feel like a snake. Back to the title, I had the most exhausting ones,
suppose to have a relaxing one. I had the unforgetable time. Why??. I
have been through hell. The road in malaysia is dangerous and
unplanned. Why ? The road is seriously dangerous. The fog is so
thicker, I hardly see anything infront. This is the time I wish I had
x-ray eyes. There are so many sharp corner that you wish you had rally
car to drive. I feel tensed up along the trip to the Mersing jetty.
Stupid people, if you want to promote local tourism, please build or
pave a better road. Make sure the tourist arrive there, safe and sound.
Not partial shock and extremely exhausted.


Malaysia, thanks to your incapable to build a proper roads and
landmarks, you suck at it, You managed to kill a lot more people by
providing your people with a sloopy road. Do you know what you top-up
the anger? Your lousy management on people where people in Tioman
charging tourist like slaugther cows, providing food like we are in
third world country, starving to death.


Anyway, I got a present from Tioman, “Sun-burn”. I starting to feel
that I am vampire because the sun always causes me to have sun burn.
That’s all for now.


P.S: I got a book on word Rythming. See that I can rhyme or not. LOL


No comments: