Saturday, June 14

My life is changing ? Work!!

Today, It is Saturday and I am working. It is not normal at all. All of sudden, I send some email and make some calls, tell them that I need to work on Saturday. "Self-volunteer". I am going crazy or what. Internal Struggle. Anyways, there is nothing to do at home, it is better to work at office if my office have every thing that I need to explore and play with. I bet I will be there most of the time. Like a hermit. Actually, I am enjoying my work in Maxis. No supervision and no restriction. I wish my working environment is something like this. I hope I got a new revelation on work. Maybe a new place or maybe a work environment. Who knows ? Only GOD Knows.

Anyway I have something to share with you guys,

- Always need to convert DOC to PDF.
- Always need to edit PDF
- Anything to do with PDF

Download it PDF-X

I also found a blog rather interesting and funny to kill your boredom. It is called the FAIL Blog.
Funny name for blog of FAILURES.

Anyway, anyone is interesting on Paid to Click.

Bux.to

ClickSense

Try it and no harm trying to earn penny. *blink*

No comments: