Thursday, July 3

Suddenly Urge of Continue Studying.

Hi,

Have you feel that you have urge feeling to continue study??
I have. Many, many times. I wish that I can continue study.

Actually I got 4 module then I am done with my degree. Due to my family, I stop, I can't focus.
I am a person who is curious with all sort of things especially things that related to electronics and computer. Things that have circuit board,cable and etc. Things that need power to operate.

Now, I wanted to continue so much, because there are few reasons that makes me feel the hunger for knowledge.

  1. Recently, my brother came back from USA. He told me that things that you don't know, don't do when I was dissembling the LCD TV to diagnose the cause. In my hearts, where is the heart of innovation and exploration. Does everything you do need a certificate? I feel insulted. Does a ******* certificate tell people that you can do a specific thing ? For me, I live in a motto that Thomas Edison say "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up". 
  2. My father told my sibling that only Lionel, my brother got a degree in my family. Even Myself don't have it. Actually, I wanted to get out there, and tell what my mother told me when I am studying my degree. So tempted. And tell my father, that I have the urge to study not one subject but a few.   
 The anger and hatred to fuel my urge to study. I wanted to continue my degree. Do CISCO CCNA, and do some degree in Environmental Technology. Not Biology but Chemistry. 


Anyone, just anyone, would just be an angel to me. sponsor me to study or take me under him/ her as Apprenticeship, I am willing to devote myself but must be the field that I like.

GOD, My Lord, I need a HELP. Please help me with something.

No comments: