Thursday, November 27

Life sometimes is unfair...

Have you realized that life sometimes is so unfair. Why so unfair ?

I have been through hell for the past few weeks. After the encounter of so called "mother". To the utmost condition of favouritism. She shows it too obvious until barely a person called 'dimwit' can't see her true colours and intention. The intention word makes me think of the movie "cruel intentions". Yes yes. I know it is too not related but I am sure that everyone remembers it. Anyways, I feel that my life is not so color as I thought. Hardworking and doing things that you think it is real and true is wrong.

Today, I had a dream. I was in the rich daughter's birthday party. I was happily greeting people and socializing as usual. My mother and brothers are in the party. Then, all of the sudden, my mother start to shout and scream. Telling people that she ran into problem with the authority. Then she shouts my name and telling everyone that I am not good son. Blah blah blah. saying that I don't even help her to solve the problems. I went out and tell her off. I told her since I am the bad...the worst son you ever had. so to be it. I shall not help. I told her to find her favourite son and forgot about me.  I say don't bother shout and declaring that I am the worst. I admit that I have become such person as today and future is totally depends on the love and attention of parents that moulds a person. I am not blame them that they focus on the bright child. But DON'T DO IT so obvious but when need help, always find the useless,bad, and the one you always complain,commented,curse and telling the whole wide world, "HOW BAD AND STUPID AM I ?"

Fine. I rested my tanturm and anger to rest. I have more things to care like loan. I can tell you loan are a thing that I never like getting. I never like loaning stuff. It is like a tick around body. But everyone is doing it except someone rich kids. Any way, stress lower already.. chill and tata

P.S: Do leave your comments

No comments: