Friday, June 27

Happy Birthday !! To Myself

Hi everyone,

Today is my Birthday day.
Guess what?
I am working now. How I wish it is holiday. I need a relax day.
My mattress is killing off my comfortable, relaxing sleep due to some of the spring on the bed decide to give my pain instead. Now, wait for my new bed. I can wait to kick the mattress away, it is like 10 years old mattress.

"Mattress, you serve well but it is time to hit the road".

Will blog about my bed when arrives.


Anyway, get back to my birthday. Anyone have any ideas on how to celebrate. My bad, only knows how to celebrate for others. When it comes to me, I rarely decides for myself, I usually end up at home or somewhere with my darling with my so called plan. I am pretty tense up when planning for myself. What I actually need s is cozy and comfortable environment to spend my time with anyone who loves me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!


Everyone always have their wish list. I am not different than other. Plus my wish list always consists of computer, gadgets, and gadgets, and nothing much other than gadget. Why ?
Sorry to say I am gadget person.


I am be back with my wishlist...
Ciao.



1 comment:

Celinatan said...

Hmm...gadget person...okla...wait I go find and I'll buy u for christmas since birthday is over....

I'll buy you inspector Gadget... :)