Saturday, June 28

Saturday !!! Bad Luck and Bill Gates Retire on My Brithday.

Saturday,



I am suppose to have my holiday instead I choose to work as I wanted to complete this project.While I was driving to the company, behind me, there is a Honda Civic drive so fast, he tailgating me for no reason. I am already driving 110 km/h. This is the time where shit happens. Suddenly, I saw the speed cam, I was like want to slow but the damn civic is tailgating me so close. Sigh, don't know whether I am hit with a compound or not. Hopefully... I don't get a ticket. People stop tailgating.





Another thing about my wish list, I have create my wish list. but the trick is you got to click on it.






so, Just Click it.



I heard the news that Bill Gates is retired and it is on the 27th June. On my birthday, Bill Gates is my idol retired. Unbelievable. Bill Gates, If happens, to see my post, what a present you are giving me.



This is the LINK to the story.

No comments: