Monday, June 16

Monday Blues Plus Horror Lunch

Hi everyone again,

Two post in a day. I just had my lunch in Cheras Selatan Jusco. Why Horror Lunch?? Canna and I had it at this famous Old Town Kopitiam restaurant which famous for white coffee. Ok, I will point the reason in point which make the lunch a disaster.

  1. At first, when I saw the menu. My brain tell me that there is no price increase. "Good restaurant". They are able to cover the cost. When the food and drinks came. I realized my glass of coffee looks like a midget. Sorry, no offenses to anything. I felt cheated. Even Canna's drink is cut into half-glass. I was like "Why the glass so small? Where have the taller glasses went?. Shit, Old Town Kopitiam is cheating in broad daylight.
  2. Next point, Canna is complaining that her food. Now I need to put it in dialog form.
    • Canna ask "Is the sambal taste sour?"
    • Me say "No..."
    • Canna say "The chicken taste sour!!", "You try and see"
    • Me say "Huh, Ya sour one!!!"
  3. Then third thing is the damn supervisor, and his stupid attitudes towards his customer is "super suck". Keep asking Canna what she wants in return. Canna was super piss off and I am remain slient and no comment. *Shrug* Don't know how to help.

Sad Case. Monday Blues plus horrible lunch

No comments: