Tuesday, June 17

Tuesday - Server plus Stress Coaster

Hi everyone,

I blog about my servers again. Yes Yes. Server are down again. It is not my fault. Someone didn't do his job properly cause me to suffer its mistake. Sigh. Stress level going up because I want to complete this damn job. Pray the server will not have such problem for the rest of the month. Anyway, I will be here on Saturday & Sunday again. Workaholic Development in progress. Anyway, Canna is studying on weekend.

So, with the time I have, I am planning to continue my studies also. With the encouragement from Canna. I am planning to do it in OUM. I am planning to do my degree in there. The degree that I am eyeing on is Bachelor of Technology Management With Honours.

So, Anyone care to sponsor me with a hefty sum of scholarship. So, Pray God.

Anyway, as of now, I am having this roller coaster tension as my server is reacting weirdly.

No comments: