Monday, June 23

My Virgin Review - Mini Laptops.

Hi everyone,

I believe everyone have been wanting to get their hands on one of mini laptops. Yes, I want to make my point on this cute little fancy laptop. I myself is fan of gadgets. Very fanatic one. Here goes:

Current Market for Mini Laptop:

Asus: Asus EeePc
HP: HP 2133 Mini-Note PC
Dell : Dell Mini Inspiron yet to come.
Apple : MacBook Air.

The 'mini' trends is started by Asus with ith famous "EeePC".

EeePC,
currently have 14 models.
Specification: 5/10
Features: 7/10
Design: 6/10
Lightness: 6/10

Remarks: If I have money, I would go and get other than EeePC.

HP 2133 Mini-Note PC

Specification: 4/10
Features: 7/10
Design: 5/10
Lightness: 8/10

Remarks: I feel it is like a white elephant, with that specification and that price, I shall wait until the moon drops. But can consider if the specification and the ergonomics of the laptop is better enhanced.

Dell Inspiron Mini

Specification: Unknown
Features: Unknown
Design: 6/10 - standard design from Dell.
Lightness: Unknown

Remarks: Although the design is standard but I bet the price for the hardware for such mini laptop. I guess it is worth a try.

Apple Macbook Air

Specification: 6/10
Features: 7/10
Design: 8/10 as expected from Apple
Lightness: 8/10

Remarks: A gadget to die for. But the price is likely kill the gadget fan before getting their hands on it.

No comments: