Friday, June 20

Boring Friday..

Actually, I almost with the tape conversion. Just a few more to go. When waiting for people to load some tapes. Suddenly, I urged to know more stuff.

I usually go to these websites:

  1. Technorati - the mother of all social blog and news.
  2. Science.gov - Researcher lab and articles.
  3. CERN - Digital Library on the Large Hadron Collider.
  4. Genius Hacker - Recently found blog - Tips of basic software hacking.
  5. AskMen - Sites with alot of information. *blink* *blink*. I learn alot.
  6. EbookSquad - DIY super site. I love it.
Anyway, as this project near the completion, I realized that I need more project like networking, server related. Therefore, I am officially job-hunt again. If anyone have recommendation of jobs, please highlight to me. I want to release my full potential. God, I pray that I got the job.

No comments: