Monday, September 29

Busy Busy...

Dear all readers,

Yes, yes. I know I have not been updating... My bad.

Yes, I am back in Malaysia for a week now. Still  adjusting myself back to my old Malaysian Time.

The wedding photo shoot progress. Yes, everyone is asking the same question " How is the photo shoot?", "How is the wedding photo?","When can see it?".

Basically, I don't know how to answer them except of telling them "3 months later, then you know". It is a reminder for me and my darling. Our wedding date is progressing fast. I have too extra be prepare. Anyway, if you guys or gals read this. please refrains yourself from asking the generics questions. Thanks

Great News,

I got my collection complete. I didn't expect myself to be a gadget freak up to the extend for this.



Look at my collection. IT is Complete.


My gallery of Hong Kong Trip.

Take a look

2 comments:

Canna said...

Now busy playing game till ask go watch movie u ask me buy dvd. boohoo :(
hehehe..faster get me my games. I wanna play.. XD

dcolthar said...

see you're a gamer, you should check out my site too!

My Xbox 360 blog
http://360gamersparadise.blogspot.com