Saturday, November 1

Lazy moody post

Please be warn that this post is highly boring, contains a lot of laziness, moody -ness.

Proceed with caution!!!!.

Yes, Today is a weekend day. My laziness drag myself to stay at a place which I called temp. place. As my home sweat home is no longer avail. I am taking a day off of searching house and Canna went back to Klang to visit her father. I am all alone. It makes me start to thinking.

Without Canna, am I alone? Do I feel alone? Honestly, I am not sure. I am not sure what I will be. I have a very complicated family background. I am highlight as the leech of the family. I feel akward. I don't like to stay any where near them. Because they think I am trying to brainwash father to give me his shares in the company.

My tension meter activity is quite high and actively increasing....

........ End. (Super bored)

No comments: