Sunday, November 2

A little productive for this bored day

Well. Well,

At last, I managed to change my blog design thanks to Blogging Secret.

My weekend didn't end as bad as I thought.

I play some games, blog and etc.

Thought Canna is busy with her activities, I guess I am *well* off for a weekend alone. why with **??

Well, after the last post, Canna ask me, whether that I feel alone. he pestered me to tell her. I refused to tell her the answer because I am not sure.  Why not sure ? Yes and No is the answer. At first, I feel really bored without her. After a day, I feel much better as I will be occupied with a lot of stuff. Although, my heart feel amiss without her. Nevertheless, she should have her own time regards with or without me. I realized she has other activity like her father needs her attentions, her grandfather want to meet her, her friends, her collegemate and etc. Blah Blah blah...

You seem to be piss out with all these things? Are you ?? I ask this question on behalf of Canna.

Yes and No. There are things that I choose to ignore. But I hope that it will be changed when I am married with you. Anyhow, Things are able to cope. So, Canna, your answer is here.

:)

Love... Everyone

No comments: