Thursday, January 15

I need to recharge my financally, Mind and Body

Recently, My company blocked blogspot access. Oh No, no more blogging for me. So, I am writing my blog in Notepad. The conventional way of blogging without the proper access.

Yes, My topic is recharge. Why do I need recharge on the topic?

This year is a year of money is needed for my future. For house, for car, for my wife to be.

A lot of expense needs to be calculated.

All of this planning, seriously I got to mentally prepare for everything. I love every thing that GOD is providing and grateful but I need more that ever from GOD. In this time, I need GOD to help and provide me the essential ingredients to guide my journey with my wife to be, Canna. Every things that Canna and I encountered are ups and downs but I would like to thank GOD for helping us and guiding us.

It has been questionable as everyone always ask about faith and loyalty for GOD. I would like to say that I am pretty loyal and when people ask me about it. I am pretty sure where I am with HIM.

That is all for now. AMEN, GOD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(^^,)/