Saturday, January 3

New Year Resolution for 2009

Hi, everyone.


Have been busy. I mean very busy. You know year end, a lot of things to do.


I am thinking old things and new things


Well, I am going to make this year as my year of revelation. A revelation. Yes, 2009, A Year marks a very important of my time line.


Ok. I am going to make TO DO list for myself this year with goals, aims and motivation.
I guess the list will be quite long. Here goes:

1.      For the first one, saving enough for wedding
2.      Getting myself out of singlehood (getting marry in 090909)
3.      Getting myself a Macbook
4.      Getting myself a Nokia S60 phone
5.      Opening a gadget blog on S60 operating f
6.      Getting myself to read a book ( not e-book but those hard, thick paper not so environment friendly books like hundreds of pages)
7.      Getting myself enrolling into programming course again
8.      Get my life reorganize again
9.      reprioritize my life goal again  
10.  Get my very own car
11.  Get my very house (aka Own Home Sweet Home)
12.  Plan to meet old schoolmates
13.  Crack head with Canna to get the wedding preparation through
14.  Go for pre-marriage counseling ( This one Canna arrange one but must go together)
15.  Spend more time with Canna.
16.  Get a haircut before or after CNY
17.  Managed my time management
18.  Go for holiday more
19.  Love my future wife more
20.  Create blog on S60 and more. ( Although I am lazy but I like gadget. And I mean it.)
21.  Getting my ample time to spend with my programming skill
22.  Maybe get retake my degree and take up master.
23.  Join back MIND(maybe more forum that improve skill on various self development)
24.  Be extra proactive in office, and social life.
25.  Taking more photo with Canna

That is all for this year. I am sweating when I am listing it down. With God’s grace, I shall prevail. AMEN!!!

While I was write this blog entry, I was reading Reader’s Digest
Then I got this, I like this quote that read in Reader’s Digest
“If you want to make enemies, try to change something” by WOODROW WILSON.

4 comments:

so1itair3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
so1itair3 said...

16. Get my hair before or after CNY -> err... you mean you got no hair now, so gotta get some before/after CNY??? Lol

EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

You also need to learn to spell!

www.24Signals.net said...

Google Adsense Tips| Tips for New Blogger| SEO| Drive Traffic Tips| Copyright Articals | Sitemap
Make Money Like 1-2-3-4 on the internet. It is simply a good job and we can earn money easily at home via website or blogs. Just choose a Topic which you think you can work better and then make a Website|Blog. On this blog you can learn about blog|website Tips, content, Adsense tips, SEO Drive Traffic, Copyright Articals, Sitemaps and many more topics relevent Blogs|Websites


Visit: http://www.MakeMoneyLike1234.blogspot.com
Feeds: http://www.makemoneylike1234.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Blogger Templates | Google templates | Wallpapers
Free Beautiful Templates for Blogger|Blogspot & Other blogs.Wallpapers for Desktop Computers

Visit: http://blogger-template-blog.blogspot.com
Feeds: http://blogger-template-blog.blogspot.com/atom.xml