Wednesday, June 18

Funny and Stress Events.

Hi everyone,

Scene 1:
Recently, all of my friends are getting married. There is one particular couple that I feel it is funny. Why so funny ? This couple actually decided to be marry at the end of the year. Yesterday, so sudden, she message me tell me that they want to bring forward the wedding on July. Some more, it is Friday 10 a.m. In my heart, I feel so sudden and fast. "Friday morning, people working" How you expect me to do? Take leave. Not worth it. "

I didn't reply her. So she msn me after lunch, asking me again. I just reply her, telling her I might not make it. Then she went offline. Sweat !!!. Don't know what is happening ?

Around 9 pm, she sms me again with modified date. I guess she realized that many people also need to work. So, she make it on Friday night and Saturday morning. I guess it is ok. I say "Ok!! I will come. "

Guess what??? I was blur for entire day because of this. All the confusion.

Scene 2:

I am working in Maxis data center. I realized that behind a beautiful and nice to use telcommunication network, there are such sucky server environment. Totally no recovery management plan. Sigh. So much delay and gap in between time rendering my progress up to nothing. Sigh Sigh Sigh.

So stressful, I need a proper SPA with my darling Canna. We always go to Jojoba SPA. We totally love the place but the price is very steep. But overall, the SPA treatment is great. The price to pay for relieve stress. I can feel my wallet going to puncture another hole. I puncture a hole in my wallet at Tioman Trip. Pray Pray. Don't know whether there is a contest and prize in SPA. I am a SPA lover.

No comments: